Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15th Jan 2013

Yesterday was suppose to be day 14...but it wasn't.  Real life got in the way.  I learned last year from doing the one movie a day challenge on the other blog, that there are going to be times when you can't help it, something will keep you from getting the day's homework done.

Bit disappointed that I was only a few days into the challenge when the first disruption happened.  I was hoping to get a full month at lest.
Well, what's that old saying... life is what happens when you're busy making plans... or something like that.

So, yes, I am a day behind.  And I did something else I wasn't going to do this soon in the challenge.  I watched a movie on Netflix Canada for the challenge.  I had planned on going through my full collection of DVDs and old VHS tapes first before hitting the Netflix.  
All I can say is that today's entry was a movie I've been dying to see for a while now and when I saw it was available, I just couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment