Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21st 2013

Just popping in for a second, to say, if you head over to my movie blog you will see a craft project connected to the movie Twilight Saga New Moon.

And on the 365 Days main part, we are still in franchises.  Still have Underworld, Twilight, Subspecies, Fright Night, 30 Days of Night, John Carpenter's Vampires, Vampire Chronicles, To Die For, Blade, ... I'm forgetting something here... Day Watch and the Hammer films.
Bundles to get to still, not too mention all the other vampire films.

Okay, so if you've been paying attention, I've been doing what's in my collection. There were two films that I rented in the first like week, but everything else used in the 365 Days category are movies/tv shows I've got on DVD/VHS.   I'm hoping to get a Blu-ray player at some point given that everything is either Blu-ray or digital now. But that is neither here nor there.

I had hoped to have a book review every two weeks, but that just did not pan out at all.

Okay guys, it's a toss up right now between Subspecies and John Carpenter's Vampires. But one of those will be the next round of movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment